------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am beyond thrilled that you found me & my little blog. If you are new or you haven't subscribed to my mailing list, you may want to do that by putting your email address on the top right corner of this page above my photo, or you may also follow me on any social media you like by clicking on any of the social icons beside my photo, so that you will never miss any of my posts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, January 10, 2014

How to Organize Paper Party Supplies

Welcome to an awesome January so far! I've been organizing like crazy in my home...some are small organizing & some are big.  What difference does it make?  It will eventually lead to an organized home♥  

Don't worry, you will find it all here hmm..k..

Maybe some of you do or maybe some of you do not use paper party supplies at all.  But for us, having to entertain kids in most of our gatherings, we always have some paper party supplies ready over here.  

I just want to share how I organize our paper party supplies.
homefor4sweethome.blogspot.com
Forks, spoons, knives & straws all are stored in plastic shoe boxes, which can be purchased in dollar stores.  That way, it can be easily pulled out of the cabinet & ready for use when needed.

Because labels just makes everything cute even if the contents is clearly seen like this one, I chose to label these boxes using a stick on labels.
Plates are placed in a plates container that I also use during a gathering to hold paper plates.
The cups are often kept in their original packaging, so it's not shown in this post.

But otherwise, that's how easy I organize paper party supplies.  Here's how it looks inside the cabinet.
One simple thing to keep in mind is that organizing through containers is much more easier to pull out when needed & very functional.

How do you go about with paper party supplies?  

Psst!  Want to know how to organize pots, pans & lids with the use of tension rod, shower rings & dish drying rack?  Click here.
organized pots, pans, & lids
Facebook //  Twitter // Bloglovin // G+ // Pinterest // GFC

2 comments:

Thank you for taking your time to leave homefor4sweethome a comment.
I read them all.

huggies♥
rea

Blogging tips
P Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...