------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am beyond thrilled that you found me & my little blog. If you are new or you haven't subscribed to my mailing list, you may want to do that by putting your email address on the top right corner of this page above my photo, or you may also follow me on any social media you like by clicking on any of the social icons beside my photo, so that you will never miss any of my posts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, January 25, 2013

Heart Canvas

After my "I Failed" episodes, got back up and work it out.

Instead of making a heart pillow, I made a heart canvas instead.
Not just one but two :) how's that for a comeback, lol!
These hearts were actually the hearts that I was trying to make a heart pillow with but did not make it.
So glad The Mr. told me that I have not failed...a little encouragement will always go a long way.
I just used some canvasses that my son used on one of his art projects.


I covered the canvas with the same shirt material as the hearts, then overlay it with a black & white wrapping paper and placed the heart on top, and then I had this!
Here's where the heart canvasses are at... 
 and a sneak peak to my Valentine-themed entry way, which I will be showing next week...
Hope you like it, this was easy and fun!
huggies***
rea

linking up to:
and also at:

24 comments:

  1. Try and try until you succeed! That's my motto, if I fail then I will try again. Lol. When I started making cakes I did failed the first time but I learned from it. Good job Rea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you much anne :) sometimes it just get's frustrating that's why I was glad The Mr. encouraged me :)

      it's your daughter's birthday tomorrow right? have fun!

      huggies***
      rea

      Delete
    2. Awww...your hubby is so sweet! Yes we had the party last Saturday and it was fun!

      Delete
    3. i bet your daughter enjoy opening the presents Anne :)

      huggies♥
      rea

      Delete
  2. Rea yes !!!I like you heart canvas.Grat Job . You are vere ingenius I learn fron you all day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. been holding off on spending money lately Angelica that's why I used a lot of things that I already have for my projects :)

      thank you Angelica!

      huggies♥
      rea

      Delete
  3. What a great idea, I like the canvas.
    Following you from the blog hop.

    Many Blessings@
    Maya D
    www.perfectlyimperfektme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maya, so glad to see you here! I hope you're having fun blog hopping and thank you for following me :)

      huggies♥
      rea

      Delete
  4. Those are too cute. And I'm glad your husband encouraged you - what a sweetheart!

    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Meredith...a little encouragement really go somewhere..

      huggies♥
      rea

      Delete
  5. Tnak you for hosting linky! So many new friends to go meet! Happy weekend!
    And my fave part... that your Mr. encouraged you... Awwwwwwww
    New follower here!
    nancy-of the crazy 9
    http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy! I'm glad you are having fun meeting new friends, happy to see you here!

      Thanks for following!

      huggies♥
      rea

      Delete
  6. Those came out gorgeous and they look just right on the display!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think it looks gorgeous rosey :) thank you..

      huggies♥
      rea

      Delete
  7. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy! Thank you for the interest and I'm glad to be a part of firmoo's styling community :)

      huggies♥
      rea

      Delete
  8. def a great idea!!!! thanks for sharing it with us!

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how those hearts turned out! Beautiful job, Rea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you think they look beautiful Cristina, thank you!

      huggies♥
      rea

      Delete
  10. Those are too cute! Thank you for sharing this at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for hosting kathryn!

      huggies♥
      rea

      Delete
  11. Pretty canvas! Thanks for sharing at Bacon Time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for hosting mindie!

      huggies♥
      rea

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to leave homefor4sweethome a comment.
I read them all.

huggies♥
rea

Blogging tips
P Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...